Distillery tours and tastings
We’re open for cellar door bottle sales 10am-4pm, 7 days a week.
Tastings are available from 10am until 4pm, every day, and are guided by one of our knowledgeable cellar door team members. We offer three tasting flights:
- A $30 whisky flight;
- A $65 premium whisky flight of some of our rarest releases;
- A $20 brandy flight.
Each flight includes 3 x 10ml samples (approx. 1.2 standard drinks).
Bookings are essential and can be made here. Please choose your preferred tasting flight and pay on arrival at the distillery.
Our daily tour offers an in-depth overview of our whisky process. You can opt to include a tasting as part of the tour experience which consists of several production samples, as well as our whisky and brandy. A version of the tour without tasting samples is also available.
Bookings are essential.
- Tour and tasting slots are released one month in advance and will become available at the start of each month, for the following month.
- Daily tours run from 11:00am-12.30pm.
- The tasting component is approximately 1.5-2.0 standard drinks, so please take this into account when booking your tour if a member of your party is driving.
- Some of the tour takes place outdoors and in our production spaces, so closed-toe shoes are essential and suitable outdoor clothing is recommended.
- We do not currently offer tours in languages other than English.
- People of limited mobility will experience a slightly altered tour, so we recommend calling in advance to reserve a place and ensure we can accommodate you.
- Tour participants must be 18 years and over.
- Standard liquor licensing rules apply.
- The distillery can be reached on +03 6248 5399 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour & tasting terms & conditions