- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Sullivans Cove does not own or control, or to people that Sullivans Cove does not employ or manage. In addition, this policy does not apply to Sullivans Cove financial products and services, which are covered by Privacy Information.
Information Collection and Use
- Sullivans Cove collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Sullivans Cove account, when you use certain Sullivans Cove products or services, when you visit Sullivans Cove pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Sullivans Cove may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Sullivans Cove, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, post code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Sullivans Cove and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Sullivans Cove also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Sullivans Cove cookie information and the page you requested.
- Sullivans Cove uses information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Sullivans Cove will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Sullivans Cove may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Sullivans Cove to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Sullivans Cove Terms of Service, which includes the Sullivans Cove Societies Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Sullivans Cove may set and access Sullivans Cove cookies on your computer.
- Sullivans Cove allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Sullivans Cove’s cookies.
- Sullivans Cove uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Sullivans Cove products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Sullivans Cove gives you the ability to edit your Sullivans Cove Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Sullivans Cove to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Sullivans Cove account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account. Please click here to read about what information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
- Your Sullivans Cove Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Sullivans Cove uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Sullivans Cove may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions please contact us