DISTILLERY TOURS & TASTINGS
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, bookings are essential, and we have implemented various safety and social distancing protocols.
Please note that we are currently releasing tour and tasting slots one month in advance. The tour and tasting slots will become available at the start of each month for the following month.
We’re open for cellar door bottle sales 10am-4pm, 7 days a week. To book a tour or tasting please follow the links above.
Please note: Sullivans Cove is a working commercial distillery. At this stage, we do not currently offer tours in languages other than English, and people of limited mobility will experience a slightly altered tour, so we recommend calling in advance to reserve a place and ensure we can accommodate you. Standard liquor licensing rules apply.
The distillery can be reached via the following: +03 6248 5399 or [email protected]
Tour & Tasting Terms & Conditions:
1. COVID-19: Due to the ongoing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, you must ensure the following: that you or a member of your party are not required to be in quarantine by law, and that you or a member of your party have no recognisable symptoms of COVID-19. If symptoms arise after your tour concludes, or you or a member of your party are identified as a ‘close contact’, you must endeavour to contact Sullivans Cove as soon as practical so that contact tracing can be applied.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY: Tours and Tastings are prepaid via our secure online booking system. Bookings cancelled with more than 24 hours notice are eligible for a full refund. CANCELLATIONS OR AMENDMENTS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR BOOKING ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If, for any reason, Sullivans Cove is required to cancel or move your tour, you will be eligible for a full refund.
3. Sullivans Cove is a commercial working distillery; therefore we cannot guarantee tour availability due to operational schedules. Our tours operate at 11am & 3pm, Wednesday to Sunday. We offer tastings between 12 & 2pm on the same days. Mondays and Tuesdays we offer tastings by appointment only, so if you wish to book a tasting on a Monday or Tuesday, please contact us via [email protected]
4. As a working distillery and as a premise licensed to serve alcohol, Sullivans Cove unfortunately does not allow minors on our tours. Minors are welcome in the Cellar Door but must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times and are the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian.
5. Due to being an operational distillery and to comply with WHS requirements, we strongly recommend close toed shoes be worn during the conduct of the tour.
6. Our tours are conducted in English, and translation is unfortunately not available.
7. We will do our best to accommodate people of limited mobility, however you may experience an altered tour. If you are intending to visit the distillery and consider yourself of having limited mobility, please contact us prior to your visit so that we can best accommodate you via [email protected]
8. RSA: Sullivans Cove Distillery promotes responsible consumption of alcohol. Excessive consumption of alcohol prior to our tours is strictly forbidden. Any guests found to be intoxicated prior to the start of the tour will be refused admission. Refusal of admission will be at the Tour Guide’s sole discretion. If he/she believes any guest/s pose an inherent risk to the safe conduct of a tour, they will be refused admission and no refunds will be provided. The tasting as part of the tour is approximately 1.5std drinks, with the intent of keeping all guests below the legal Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of 0.05. Due to difference in individuals, however, Sullivans Cove Distillery recommends organising transport to ensure you do not drive whilst intoxicated.
9. Bookings must be made in advance, via our secure online booking system. Walk ins are not accepted.
10. Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been made via our secure online booking system and a confirmation has been sent.
11. If you have any further questions regarding bookings or visits to the distillery, please contact us via email at [email protected] or by calling 03 6248 5399.